This is not an ADs ^^

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4D Number Generator

Yeah, it is Wednesday again and most of us in Malaysia would likely try our luck by buying 4D number. 4D number is purely on luck (or maybe?) but it is easier if the computer generated us the number rather than we think it for our self.

So, I've created small application called 4D Number Generator. It based on random number generator and some arithmetic corresponding to your Favorite Number.


Please ignore the Logo as it was only for decoration purposes

How to use it? Simple, just key in your favorite number and click generate. The number that shown below (in picture) will be your lucky number for today.

How to download? As I haven't uploaded it into any internet sharing website, you have to request it from me. Send me an email at eracoine@yahoo.com

How to install? Download and just install like that. This application is coded using Windows 7 and I haven't tested it yet in other version of windows. But it should work fine(I suppose).

This is a test version and it is all on your luck..Ciao~

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...